Yoga Philosophy + Psychology | Vinyasa Methodology
Anatomy + Physiology | History + Social Dynamics
Lifestyle + Business | Teaching + Leadership Skills
Asana (Postures) | Pranayama (Breathwork)
Meditation + Mindfulness | Chanting
Yoga Nidra | Intro to Ayurveda | The Chakras
- Monday evenings from 5:30-8:30pm MST virtually on Zoom (Dates: 9/13-11/15)
- Select Saturdays & Sundays from 11am-7pm MST, in-person or on Zoom (Dates: 9/11, 9/12, 9/26, 10/10, 10/24, 11/7, 11/20, 11/21)
- Every live session (in-person or virtual) will be recorded and available to watch at a later date. Missed live sessions must be discussed in advance with lead teacher, Ali.
- Online coursework and pre-recorded yoga classes to be completed on your own time
- Option for either: completely online learning OR hybrid format: online + in-person (limited spots available for hybrid)
- Weekend sessions can be attended in-person at:
The Golden Wellness Center
1211 Cheyenne St, Golden, CO 80401
- $2495 Early Bird Price with registration before 4/1
- $2795 Regular Price after 4/1
- $500 Deposit is required upon registration (non-refundable, to be put toward tuition)
"If you’re in the Denver area and have ever thought about Yoga Teacher Training, I wholeheartedly recommend the training with Zenver Yoga! Ali and Katy are wonderful teachers. The training with them changed my life and gave me confidence in myself as a yoga teacher and as a person."
- Rachel Miller
"This training opportunity has been one of the most eye opening and heart opening experiences. Joining this training has not only fed my education but most of all my loving awareness. I have dug through many different curriculums and this one was all I could ask for and more. Their knowledge and love for yoga is infectious and has helped awaken my personal truth. I recommend this training to anyone with an appetite for transformation."
Perks of YTT with Zenver:
- Start practicing yoga with Ali right away! Upon registration, you will receive complimentary access to the Zenver At Home Library for 1 year, filled with 70+ pre-recorded yoga + meditation videos.
- There will be opportunities to teach after graduation at The Golden Wellness Center, with mentorship from your trainers.
- This training will enable you to understand your mind, body, and soul like never before. You’ll learn yoga psychology, philosophy, and teaching dynamics from a licensed mental health professional and anatomy and physiology from a Doctor of Chiropractic student, who are both highly experienced yoga teachers as well.
- As a trainee, you’ll walk away with the tools to guide a safe and sustainable vinyasa yoga class, in a trauma-sensitive, mindful, and authentic way.
- We utilize effective practices from the yogic tradition, as well as, personal development techniques from the coaching and psychology fields, to make this training truly a journey through the self, to the self (as famous yogi, Iyengar, would say).