Yoga Philosophy + Psychology | Vinyasa Methodology
Anatomy + Physiology | History + Social Dynamics
Lifestyle + Business | Teaching + Leadership Skills
Asana (Postures) | Pranayama (Breathwork)
Meditation + Mindfulness | Chanting
Yoga Nidra | Intro to Ayurveda | The Chakras
- Monday evenings from 5:30-8:30pm MST, in-person or on Zoom
- Dates: September 13th - November 15th
- Select Saturdays from 10am-7pm MST & Sundays from 11am-7pm MST, in-person or on Zoom
- Saturday, 9/11
- Sunday, 9/12
- Sunday, 9/26
- Sunday, 10/10
- Sunday, 10/24
- Sunday, 11/7
- Saturday, 11/20
- Sunday, 11/21
- Every session (in-person or virtual) will be recorded and available to watch at a later date. Missed sessions are ok but must be discussed in advance with lead teacher, Ali.
- Online coursework and pre-recorded yoga classes to be completed on your own time
- Completely online OR hybrid format: online + in-person
- For hybrid students, in-person sessions can be attended at:
The Golden Wellness Center
1211 Cheyenne St, Golden, CO 80401
- $2495 Early Bird Price with registration before 4/15
- $2795 Regular Price after 4/15
- $500 Deposit is required upon registration (non-refundable, to be put toward tuition)
Ali Bullano E-RYT 500, MSW, LSW. Ali has nearly a decade of teaching experience and is the lead teacher for Zenver's teacher trainings. Ali is also a therapist and social worker and brings her experience in those fields to help you become a well-rounded, trauma-informed teacher with respect to social justice and dynamics that are present in the student/teacher relationship.
Katy Bauschke E-RYT 200. Katy has been teaching yoga for a decade. Katy studied yoga on an ashram in Rishikesh, Himachal Pradesh, India. There, she learned of the profound wisdom of the Bhagavad Gita and the Yoga Sutras from gurus, monks and sages. Katy’s classes are meditative, breath-focused, and are often accompanied by singing bowls, yogic philosophy, and Sanskrit chanting. Enchanted with the discipline and authenticity of Indian yoga, and the gentleness and flexibility of Western yoga, Katy brings a strengthening practice designed to bring her students deeper into various poses.
Anthony Davis 700hr CYT; NASM-CPT/CES. Anthony is the Anatomy & Physiology teacher for our teacher trainings and brings a breadth of knowledge. He is currently a student in progress to attain his Doctor of Chiropractic and Master's in Exercise Science degrees. He has completed over 1000+ hours of yoga teacher training, is a Certified Personal Trainer (NASM) and a Corrective Exercise Specialist (NASM). Learn more about Anthony here: www.shapeshiftwellness.com
+ stay tuned for more guest teacher announcements for specialized workshops + training
"If you’re in the Denver area and have ever thought about Yoga Teacher Training, I wholeheartedly recommend the training with Zenver Yoga! Ali and Katy are wonderful teachers. The training with them changed my life and gave me confidence in myself as a yoga teacher and as a person."
- Rachel Miller
"This training opportunity has been one of the most eye opening and heart opening experiences. Joining this training has not only fed my education but most of all my loving awareness. I have dug through many different curriculums and this one was all I could ask for and more. Their knowledge and love for yoga is infectious and has helped awaken my personal truth. I recommend this training to anyone with an appetite for transformation."
Perks of YTT with Zenver:
- Zenver is a Registered Yoga School through Yoga Alliance, which means you can register as a RYT 200 after graduation.
- Start practicing yoga with Ali right away! Upon registration, you will receive complimentary access to the Zenver At Home Library for 1 year, filled with 90+ pre-recorded yoga + meditation videos.
- There will be opportunities to teach after graduation at The Golden Wellness Center, with mentorship from your trainers.
- This training will enable you to understand your mind, body, and soul like never before. You’ll learn yoga psychology, philosophy, and teaching dynamics from a licensed mental health professional and anatomy and physiology from a Doctor of Chiropractic student, who are both highly experienced yoga teachers as well.
- As a trainee, you’ll walk away with the tools to guide a safe and sustainable vinyasa yoga class, in a trauma-sensitive, mindful, and authentic way.
- We utilize effective practices from the yogic tradition, as well as, personal development techniques from the coaching and psychology fields, to make this training truly a journey through the self, to the self (as famous yogi, Iyengar, would say).