What is Zenver?
- Zenver offers a combination of yoga, mental health, and wellness classes, retreats, and trainings online and in the Denver area. The physical studio space at 3729 32nd Avenue closed in June of 2020 but Zenver as a brand, a vibe, a spirit, is still alive through many different avenues. Through Ali’s weekly classes (Sunday morning live-stream). Through the online community. Through online content focusing on yoga, mental health, and wellness (follow us on Instagram & Facebook). Through local and international retreats. Through community events, retreats, and trainings.
Where can I find Ali's classes on Zoom or out in the community?
- Ali teaches a live-stream class on Zoom on Sundays at 10am MST. Click here to sign up for future classes.
- Ali offers online and in-person pop-up classes and workshops in Denver and the surrounding areas.
Where are the pop-up classes being held?
- at Nurture, a Wellcare Marketplace in the Highlands, located at 2949 Federal Blvd, Denver, CO 80211
- at The Golden Wellness Center, located at 1211 Cheyenne St, Golden, CO 80401
Does Ali still hold workshops, teacher trainings, and retreats?
- YES! The next yoga teacher training is FALL 2021 and is offered in a hybrid or fully online format! Click here to check it out.
- The Peru retreat is rescheduled for Aug-Sept 2021 (and yes there are spaces available)!
It was mentioned that Ali feels called to expand into the mental health space, how does she plan to do that?
- Ali holds a Masters Degree in Social Work and is a therapist at The Golden Wellness Center. She is currently accepting new clients. Email email@example.com to schedule an initial session! As she explores her new career, she will share her insights and offerings on the @zenveryoga IG and FB pages.
I have more questions, can I send an email?
- Yes, please don’t hesitate to reach out with any and all questions by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org