COMING SOON! Check back for announcements!
Are you looking for more clarity or direction in your life? Do you feel like you need more life balance? Are you struggling to find purpose or peace within yourself?
Coaching is a future-focused approach designed to refine and support certain areas of your life. Holistic is defined as utilizing a whole-person approach to wellness. You and your coach will work together as a team to identify areas of imbalance in your life and strategically work to fill in the gaps in order to bring you to a state of wholeness.
Coaching can be used for:
- support around career change
- finding your purpose
- learning mindfulness, meditation, and/or yoga
- stress & anxiety management
- general wellness (nutrition & exercise)
- breaking through limiting beliefs regarding success, abundance, & love
- increasing self esteem
- establishing a self-care routine
- changing negative thought patterns
- supporting life transitions
- yoga teachers looking to hone their teaching skills, niche down &/or start their own businesses
- & much more
Counseling is longer term and more therapeutic in nature.
Are you overwhelmed or filled with doubt and self-criticism? Are you constantly feeling stressed out or anxious? Are you ready to find self-love, build self-esteem, and accept who you are? Are you experiencing distress from trauma or mental illness?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then counseling might be the path to healing you've been searching for. Our Masters level, licensed therapists provide confidential, non-judgmental and compassionate care to help you address the challenges you are facing. You are not alone, we are here to help!
What's the difference between Coaching & Counseling?
Coaching is not therapy. No mental health evaluations or diagnoses will be given. Coaching is not appropriate for those with higher risk needs, such as suicidal ideation, substance abuse, psychosis, etc.
Schedule a free 30 minute phone consultation to see if holistic coaching or counseling is right for you!