Yoga Philosophy + Psychology | Vinyasa Methodology
Anatomy + Physiology | History + Social Dynamics
Lifestyle + Business | Trauma-Informed Approach
Asana (Postures) | Pranayama (Breathwork)
Meditation + Mindfulness | Chanting
Yoga Nidra | Intro to Ayurveda | The Chakras
SCHEDULE STARTS IN SEPTEMBER 2022
- Monday evenings from 5:30-8:30pm MST, in-person or on Zoom
- Every other Saturday & Sunday from 11am-7pm MST, in-person or on Zoom
- Every session (in-person or virtual) will be recorded and available to watch at a later date. Missed sessions are ok but must be discussed in advance with lead teacher, Ali.
- Online coursework and pre-recorded yoga classes to be completed on your own time
- In-Person + online coursework OR completely online
- For hybrid students, in-person sessions can be attended at:
The Golden Wellness Center
700 12th St Suite 220, Golden, CO 80401
- In-Person Tuition: $2995
- Early Bird Tuition (with registration by 5/1/2022): $2695
- Fully Online Tuition: $2395 ($600 savings!)
- $500 Deposit is required upon registration (non-refundable, to be put toward tuition)
- Scholarships are available for BIPOC individuals or for financial assistance! Click here for more info + to apply.
+ stay tuned for more guest teacher announcements
Ali Bullano E-RYT 500, MSW, LSW. Ali is the owner/founder of Zenver Yoga, the lead teacher of this training and has nearly a decade of teaching experience. Ali is also a therapist and social worker and brings her experience in those fields to help you become a well-rounded, trauma-informed teacher with respect to social justice and dynamics that are present in the student/teacher relationship. She bridges Eastern philosophy with Western psychology to give you a grounded, practical approach for applying the ancient teachings of yoga to your modern life.
Katy Bauschke E-RYT 200. Katy has been teaching yoga for a decade. Katy studied yoga on an ashram in Rishikesh, Himachal Pradesh, India. There, she learned of the profound wisdom of the Bhagavad Gita and the Yoga Sutras from gurus, monks and sages. Katy’s classes are meditative, breath-focused, and are often accompanied by singing bowls, yogic philosophy, and Sanskrit chanting. Enchanted with the discipline and authenticity of Indian yoga, and the gentleness and flexibility of Western yoga, Katy brings a strengthening practice designed to bring her students deeper into various poses.
Anthony Davis 700hr CYT; NASM-CPT/CES. Anthony is the Anatomy & Physiology teacher for our teacher trainings and brings a breadth of knowledge. He is currently a student in progress to attain his Doctor of Chiropractic and Master's in Exercise Science degrees. He has completed over 1000+ hours of yoga teacher training, is a Certified Personal Trainer (NASM) and a Corrective Exercise Specialist (NASM). Learn more about Anthony here: www.shapeshiftwellness.com
"If you’re in the Denver area and have ever thought about Yoga Teacher Training, I wholeheartedly recommend the training with Zenver Yoga! Ali and Katy are wonderful teachers. The training with them changed my life and gave me confidence in myself as a yoga teacher and as a person."
- Rachel Miller
"This training opportunity has been one of the most eye opening and heart opening experiences. Joining this training has not only fed my education but most of all my loving awareness. I have dug through many different curriculums and this one was all I could ask for and more. Their knowledge and love for yoga is infectious and has helped awaken my personal truth. I recommend this training to anyone with an appetite for transformation."
JOIN THE WAITLIST
Be the first to know when registration opens!
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Will I be able to register through Yoga Alliance after graduation?
- YES! Zenver is a Registered Yoga School through Yoga Alliance, which means you can register as a RYT 200 after graduation.
- I've never taken a class with Ali, can I try one out?
- YES! Check out the Zenver At Home Library here: https://vimeo.com/ondemand/zenveryoga (the first 4 classes listed in the library are free to access. Just click on the class title, then click free, to get started)
- Upon registration, you will receive complimentary access to the entire Zenver At Home Library for 1 year, filled with 100+ pre-recorded yoga + meditation videos.
- I'm interested in teaching after graduation, will there be opportunities to teach?
- YES! There will be opportunities to teach after graduation at The Golden Wellness Center, with mentorship from your trainers.
- I'm interested in a comprehensive training that goes beyond just the physical poses, does this training offer that?
- YES! This training is holistic and covers not just the physical postures but the mental and spiritual qualities of yoga, that make the practice truly life changing. It will enable you to understand your mind, body, and soul like never before. You’ll learn yoga psychology, philosophy, and teaching dynamics from a licensed mental health professional and anatomy and physiology from a Doctor of Chiropractic student, who are both highly experienced yoga teachers as well.
- What style of yoga will I be trained to teach?
- As a trainee, you’ll walk away with the tools to guide a safe and sustainable vinyasa yoga class, in a trauma-sensitive, mindful, and authentic way, both online and in-person. You will also learn how to lead guided meditation + yoga nidra.
- How is this training different from others that are similar?
- We utilize effective practices from the yogic tradition, as well as, personal development techniques from the coaching and psychology fields to dive deep into your true self. As mentioned in the ancient text, The Bhagavad Gita, "Yoga is the journey of the self, through the self, to the self,” and this training truly delivers that notion.
- What if I can't attend all of the in-person sessions, will I still be able to join as an in-person student?
- YES! All of the sessions will be recorded and available to watch at a later date.
- What if I don't want to teach but just want to take the training to deepen my practice?
- Not a problem at all, many of our past trainees have taken this training for personal reasons alone and found it very helpful in deepening their yoga practice.
- What if I have more questions?
- Email Ali at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or to set up a phone or zoom call to discuss further.